At Blackfin Boats, we strive to provide our customers with the most versatile, powerful and flexible fishing boats on the market. Thanks to our dedication to quality, we’ve recently been voted the best fishing boats manufacturer of 2019.
We’re proud to have been selected as the winner of this prestigious award, and it’s not something that we take lightly. And first and foremost, we want to thank our customers. Without you, we wouldn’t be able to build our boats.
2019 Has Been A Big Year For Blackfin Boats – A Brief Retrospective
In recognition of being awarded the title of the best fishing boats manufacturer of 2019, the team at Blackfin Boats has decided to take a look back at a few of the biggest events and some of the press coverage we received throughout the year.
332CC wins 2019 Miami Innovation Award
– In one of our proudest moments of 2019, the Blackfin 332CC won the 2019 Miami Innovation Award at the 2019 Miami International Boat Show. This prestigious award was awarded to Blackfin thanks to the unique technology, beautiful design, and comprehensive customizability of our flagship center console vessel.
332CC featured in Florida Sportsman Best Boat
– The 332CC was one of our biggest product launches in 2019. As one of our flagship center console boats, this vessel was featured as Florida Sportsman Best Boat top pick. The publication said that “... If Blackfin’s mission is striving to satisfy a broad audience of anglers who also enjoy their leisure time, the 332 CC is a step in the right direction.”
272DC featured in Lakeland Boating
– Our flagship 332CC didn’t get all of the praise and attention this year. The 272DC, one of our smaller dual console vessels, was also recognized by Lakeland Boating, which noted that “... Blackfin’s 272DC is versatile, however, the focus of the design is with the angler in mind… Aside from the anglers’ needs, this a great dayboat for entertaining.”
Not only have our boats been recognized by multiple boating publications, but we’ve also gotten the chance to meet with both current and future customers at dozens of boat shows throughout 2019 – including the 2019 Miami International Boat Show and the 2019 Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show.
We plan to maintain a strong presence at boat shows throughout the US in 2020 and beyond – you can take a look at our website to learn more, or contact us to get a list of boat shows that Blackfin Boats will be attending in 2020.
We’re Honored To Be Recognized In 2019 – And We Look Forward To 2020
The team at Blackfin Boats is honored to be recognized for our hard work and innovation in 2019. But being recognized with this award doesn’t mean that we can relax or rest on our laurels.
Our competitors are always innovating – and it’s up to us to stay ahead of the pack, and continue providing our customers with the best possible boating experience in 2020 and beyond. So thank you to everyone who made 2019 such as success. We’re looking forward to pushing our designs and our technology even further in 2020 – and we hope you’ll join us.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Popular tags on this blogblackfin | blackfin 332cc | blackfin boats | Blackfin Boats at Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show | Blogs & News About Blackfin Boats Center Console Models | boat show | Center Console | CSI Award | fishing boat | fishing destinations | fishing tournament | FLIBS | flibs 2017 | Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show | ft Lauderdale international boat show | Innovation Award | miami boat show | miami international boat show | Palm Beach Boat Show |
Most Popular Articles
- Blackfin Fishing Boats - The Legend Lives On | Blackfin Boats
- Blackfin 272 CC Boat Test - By Lakeland Boating Magazine
- May Fish Trial of the Blackfin 272CC Model | Blackfin Boats
- Ten Ways to Keep Your Blackfin Upholstery Like New | Blackfin Boats
- Blackfin Boats Premier Debut Event
- Artistry in Cleats Can Make or Break a Fishing Trip | Blackfin Boats
- The Blackfin 272CC ? Ranked Among The Very Best Fishing Boats of 2018!
- How to Acquire Your Boat Captain?s License in Florida