The Social Media Specialist will manage the company's social media profiles and execute the marketing strategy. The successful candidate will develop and
maintain blogs, video feeds, trending social networking sites, resource centers, etc. The candidate will be responsible for providing comprehensive
analytics, data presentations, and resource management reports. The candidate will have a demonstrated history of working in a fast-paced environment while delivering multiple projects
on schedule, on budget and with no errors.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Implement social media strategies that build brand awareness, generate inbound traffic and product adoption.
- Creation of content which meets standards.
- Develop and deliver social media optimization (SMO).
- Stay current with social media trends and best practices.
- Research opportunities for new social marketing platforms and select adapt current process to fit client needs.
- Review and approve content on a daily basis.
- Creating and managing monthly promotions.
- Strong project management or organizational skills.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants (Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, Flickr, etc.) and how they can be deployed.
- Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format.
- Team player, with the ability to interact with other departments when necessary.
- Good technical understanding and can learn new hardware and software quickly.
- Must have hands on boating & fishing experience.
Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Communications, Journalism or Marketing. Will consider lower level of education based on passion for the industry.
Please send resume and salary requirements.
Monterey Boats is a drug free workplace and an equal opportunity employer.