The digital marketing specialist is responsible for recommending, creating and executing the approved Monterey & Blackfin Boats digital and social media strategies. The candidate will be responsible for providing comprehensive analytics, data presentations, and resource management reports. The candidate will have a demonstrated history of working in a fast-paced environment while delivering multiple projects on schedule, on budget and without errors. This job can be performed remotely with periodic visits to the office.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide recommendations, and execute all approved web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create website landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Identify critical conversion points and drop off points and optimize user funnels.
- Evaluate emerging technologies, advertising trends and digital media developments.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Manage PPC advertising campaigns within approved budget
- Identify trends and insights and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Implement social media strategies that build brand awareness, generate inbound traffic and product adoption.
- Design, build, post and maintain our social media presence with content that meets standards.
- Conduct social media audits to ensure best practices are being used
- Provide monthly analytic reports with recommendations and goals specific to driving and optimizing traffic, behavior, campaign response, keyword research/analysis, SEO, and SEM opportunity
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Create, design and distribute email newsletters
- Create and manage editorial calendars
- Create and manages blogs
- Ensure that the brand messages are consistent
Qualifications for Digital Marketing:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or business; or qualified experience in lieu of degree
- 2+ Years of Experience as Digital Marketing & Social Media Specialist
- Full understanding of all social media platforms
- Experience executing paid social media campaigns
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns preferably within the industry
- In-depth knowledge/experience of SEO, SEA, remarketing, social media, web analytics and reporting
- Knowledge of content management systems
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines
- Knowledge of video and picture editing software such as Adobe
- Ability to multi-task
- Incredible attention to detail
- Demonstrated creative problem-solving approach and analytical skills
- Creative written and oral communication skills
This job can be performed remotely with periodic visits to the office.
Please email resume and salary requirements.
Blackfin Boats is a drug free workplace and an equal opportunity employer.