The digital marketing specialist is responsible for recommending, creating and executing the approved Monterey & Blackfin Boats digital and social media strategies. The candidate will be responsible for providing comprehensive analytics, data presentations, and resource management reports. The candidate will have a demonstrated history of working in a fast-paced environment while delivering multiple projects on schedule, on budget and without errors.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide recommendations, and execute all approved web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create website landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Identify critical conversion points and drop off points and optimize user funnels.
- Evaluate emerging technologies, advertising trends and digital media developments.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Manage PPC advertising campaigns within approved budget
- Identify trends and insights and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Implement social media strategies that build brand awareness, generate inbound traffic and product adoption.
- Design, build, post and maintain our social media presence with content that meets standards.
- Conduct social media audits to ensure best practices are being used
- Provide monthly analytic reports with recommendations and goals specific to driving and optimizing traffic, behavior, campaign response, keyword research/analysis, SEO, and SEM opportunity
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Create, design and distribute email newsletters
- Create and manage editorial calendars
- Create and manages blogs
- Ensure that the brand messages are consistent
Qualifications for Digital Marketing:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or business; or qualified experience in lieu of degree
- 2+ Years of Experience as Digital Marketing & Social Media Specialist
- Full understanding of all social media platforms
- Experience executing paid social media campaigns
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns preferably within the industry
- In-depth knowledge/experience of SEO, SEA, remarketing, social media, web analytics and reporting
- Knowledge of content management systems
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines
- Knowledge of video and picture editing software such as Adobe
- Ability to multi-task
- Incredible attention to detail
- Demonstrated creative problem-solving approach and analytical skills
- Creative written and oral communication skills
This job can be performed remotely with periodic visits to the office.
Please email resume and salary requirements.
Blackfin Boats is a drug free workplace and an equal opportunity employer.